Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am a women.

I'm fat.
I'm not your type.
I'm not even closed to beautiful.
but,
I'm a women with a heart.
A women with class.
A women with attitude.
A women with gentle.
A women with manner.
And a women with a soul.
But all above were gone because of you.
The way you judge me. 
The way you look at me. 
The way you tread me.
And the main thing is, you have no respect in handling a women HEART.
You just a guy with NOTHING.
The guy who just want something but never give back in return.
A guy who break a heart.
A guy that stay a guy not even closed to be a MAN.
Shamed on you. 
Dont you tired of all this shit ?
Dont you ?

But guess what, I just dont care anymore.
I am what I am today.
I fight for my future.
I go trough all the pain you gave me.
I keep my head held high.
And Im moving one step at a time.
Even it in slow motion, but at least I made my path, way better than yours.
So, thanks to you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment