Friday, May 20, 2011

you.

Assalamulaikum.
Ouh, ini mmg untuk awak. :)
Baca okay! :)

Im afraid that i will fall for you.
Im afraid of losing you one day.
Im afraid that one day we were not friend anymore.
Because for now, i think i'm gonna fall for you, then if you feel the same, and InsyaAllah the relationship growth every single day and you and i can get married. And yes, setiap kehidupan akan ada kematian. and yes! im afraid of losing you as my soul mate, my best friend and my everything. :(
On the other side, if i tell you that i fall for you, but you didn't feel the same then i will losing you. And plus i'm afraid of losing my best friend for this moment of time. So, please don't go if anything happen to our friendship. Now, I just wanna say THANKS, cause you bring back my smile and my laughter. :)
If we were not friend anymore, i just want you to know, that knowing you is the greatest give of a life time. :)


The truth is, to recover from pain is hard, but yet, u make it simpler for me. :)
Thanks dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment