Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life is about taking chances.

Assalammulaikum. :)
Updating while listening to Adele - Rolling In Deep.  ♥ ♥

Grab everything that you think belong to you. 
Take as much as chance that have in front you. Don't afraid of falling down.
Because life is about taking chances.
It's all about chances that you have, maybe its come only once in a life time.
So, just take it and do your best. Then you will never regret about it. :)

And for you my precious love ;
I want to meet you.
I miss you so much.
I want you to know that I Love You.
I take my chances to prove that you were wrong about how you felt towards me.
And you should do the same. :)
So, will you give me a favor??
Change the way how you felt about me. 
Give a chances to others understand how you feel. 
And never give up on everything.
Give a chances to open your heart, that life never be that sucks.
But its was more likely colorful and more entertain with the flavor of pain and happy in it. :)
And you will see the beauty of your LIFE. :)

Last but not less, live is about how and what you should do to make it full with laughter and happiness. And yes, pain and hurt sometimes help us on developing our maturity. 
And peeps, never forget to say Thanks to HIM coz give us a chances to live in this world. Even it's just a temporary life. :)  Alhamduillah. :)

Nota kaki : ini memang untuk awk M♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment