Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's hard.


Assalammulaikum.


To be true, it's hard to move on.
The step I'm taking did not make any different.
Saya masih di takuk lama.
Saya tak membenci, saya redha. Seikhlasnya saya cuba untuk redha dengan apa yang jadi.
Tapi, kenapa awak ada je? Penat laaa. 
Ingat awak sepanjang masa.
Everything is related. I need everything to stop.
You used to be someone that I love and to be true till now I still do. So, how am I going to stop this mess? When the feeling is still there?
Im not avoiding you, I face everything about you. What else should I do? So that you were NOTHING in my life now! What?? There's no word can describe what I feel when it's about you. Everything mixed up. Should I be happy for you and her? Or should I be mad? Should I hate you? Or shouldn't hate you? Should I forget you? 
Saya penat untuk lupa kan awak, penat nak tipu hati sendiri yang sebenarnya saya tak sayang awak dah, tapi kenyataannya SAYANG. Penat nak tunjuk yang sebenarnye saya dah move on, tapi hakikatnya TIDAK.


To you, Mr.YouKnowWhoYouAre. If you read this, don't worry or feel guilty. Just dont, you had your own reason, dan saya dah pun memaafkan.
To you my fellow followers, Im sorry if this post annoyed you. Sorry guys. 
May peace be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment