Friday, April 29, 2011

thanks dear friends !

Assalamulaikum.

Its been tough week for me. And yes sayang, were not there for me. Thanks for the 'cute' attitude ! I LOVE MORE for that ! Huh ! Sucks man ! You make my day worse every single day ! THANKS !
But, thanks ALLAH, i had a friends that support me all way long, and yes, my beloved family ! THANKS ! Saya sangat hargai jasa jasa awak semua. Dan percayalah, saya sayang awak awak semua. Hingga hujung nyawa. Wah ! HAHA ! :D
Actually, I still have another two final paper this up coming Saturday and Sunday. But still I have time to updated my blog. Ouh, kau memang sangat pandai kan didy. Lepas tu, sibuk mengadu dekat orang lain tak boleh nak buat ! HAHA ! Padahal diri sendiri yang tak study ! :DD

Okay lets move to next agenda. HAHA!
Holiday is just around the corner. I hope everything will be just fine. And i cant wait to spend my whole holiday with my lovely best friend ! I miss them badly ! Laughing together, smile, cry and everything together ! Is was just like heaven when Im with them ! :)
And for my Segamat best friend, i will miss you guys ! Especially Zulaikha(leyka), Amanina(aman), and Asyikin(ekin) ! Spending the whole semester with all of you is the best memories ever ! Thanks dear ! Thanks for lending ur shoulder when i was sad, cheer me up when is was down. And stand with my annoying attitude ! HAHA ! :DD
Actually they were roomates, and i the one that sibuk sibuk pergi lepak bilik diaorang. HAHA ! Kesah pulak saya?? :DD
Ouh, to my this semester roommates ! You guys where awesome sayang !! :)

The last word from me, have a friends like you guys, completed and made my every single day full with laughter and joy ! :)
THANKS BABY ! :) 

To my new best best friend : See u on Tuesday !
I cant wait to meet you ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment